New Features in Bold360 ai
Bold360 ai version 20.1.3 contains the following new enhancements:
Filter offline articles when adding phrases in Search Optimizer 2.0
You can now filter offline articles when adding voices to articles as phrasings in Search Optimizer 2.0.
To do so,
- On the page, select an unassigned voice.
- In the Details window on the right, start typing the name of an article in the Seek a match for these Voices field.
Offline articles are marked with an Offline tag in the Search results.
A warning is displayed if you still want to add a phrase to an offline article.
Save all changes in Support Center page templates
You can now save your changes on all Support Center page templates at once. To do so,
- In the Bold360 Admin Console, go to .
- On the Page Templates tab, change multiple templates.
- Press Ctrl-Shift-S to save changes in all templates.
Phone number validation in pre-chat forms
After chat escalation in conversational widgets, customers can only type valid phone numbers; otherwise, the field is marked in red and customers cannot start chatting with a live agent. Besides numbers, the following characters are valid in the phone number field:
- Plus sign: +
- Minus sign: -
- Asterisk: *
- Hashmark: #
- Comma: ,
- Semi-colon: ;
- Brackets: ( )
Bold360 AI Mobile SDK releases
The following Bold360 AI Mobile Harmony versions have been released that are described in the Bold360 Developer Center:
- Bold360 AI Mobile for iOS versions 3.6.2 and 3.6.4. See https://developer.bold360.com/help/EN/Bold360API/Bold360API/ReleaseNotesIOS.html
- Bold360 AI Mobile for Android version 3.5.4. See https://developer.bold360.com/help/EN/Bold360API/Bold360API/ReleaseNotesAndroid.html
Less frequently used buttons hidden in the new UI design
Some buttons, which are less important or less frequently used, such as Delete, are hidden behind a More (…) icon in the new UI design.
See the new features that the previous release introduced: