How to sign in to BoldChat?
With the coming of the new sign-in process on March 16, 2020, depending on the version of your BoldChat Operator client, you will have the following options to sign in to the client:
- If you use the latest client, you can sign in with your email address and password as described below.
- If you use a client version earlier than version 15.2.6, you can either update your client to the latest version or start the client in SSO mode.
- If you use an Operator client version prior to 7.4, you must download and install the latest client version. See How to update your BoldChat Operator client.
For more information on these changes, see About the new sign-in process in BoldChat.
To sign in with your email address and password, do the following (for clients running version 15.2.6 or later):
- Start the BoldChat Operator client.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- If you have access to multiple accounts, select the account that you want to work with. The Operator Client opens.